Hooray! It's a New Free Cross Stitch Chart!

Yes it was going to be an animal this week but this little fella has been inspired by a rather rocky couple of weeks that ended up better than expected.

So yeah, HOORAY!

Share it! Pin it! Tweet it!
Thanks for sharing!


Hooray! free cross stitch chart


I was so happy to get to Friday this week that this happy guy simply popped out of my head. I think he/she would be cute in ANY colour for a kid's room or as a gift for new parents in blue/pink/gender neutral shade.

Right click and save as!

Have you had an HOORAY! moment lately?

Don't forget to let me know if you have stitched this or any other Hancock's House of Happy free cross stitch chart. You and your stitching could be featured on the blog!

If you like my cross stitch charts please help support me on etsy

New Related Posts

/*pinterest footer*/