A Big Frikkin' Snail Cross Stitch Chart!

It is well known among my nearest and dearest that my power animal is, in fact, the snail. If this were Harry Potter world my patronus would be a snail. A big frikkin' badass soul devouring will fuck you up snail.

Yeah... don't mess with snail. She will CUT you. Celebrate your inner snail with this elegant cross stitch chart. A bit more on the realistic side than most of my other designs. Hooray for cross stitch! And the snail.



A Big Frikkin' Snail Cross Stitch Chart!

I have included two charts below. One with just colours and the other with chart symbols and a colour chart. There is some nice subtle shading and the symbols make it a bit more obvious.



Right click and save as!

A Big Frikkin' Snail Cross Stitch Chart!




If you like my cross stitch charts please help support me on etsy

More Great Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...